Rob began his career in public accounting with Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC in 2004 as part of the firm’s winter internship program.
In 2005, upon graduation from Wake Forest University, he became a full-time employee and ultimately a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina in 2006. Rob became a member of Scharf Pera & Co., PLLC in 2013.
Rob specializes in audit and accounting services, business valuation, tax preparation and planning for businesses, due diligence services, and business consulting services.
Rob enjoys recreational basketball and is an avid golfer.
- B.S., Accounting, Wake Forest University, 2004
- M.S., Accounting, Wake Forest University, 2005
Licensure and Affiliations:
- Licensed CPA in North Carolina
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants